★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things just get tougher, dont they?

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 2:34 AM
I drove myself to school today. I know, maybe to you its not a big deal. But. To me, it is.
Knowing the fact that my driving skill is surprisingly poor (i dont know why either), i had driven to uni and back home safe and sound. Haha. Not quite proud to say that, im just lucky because nobody hits me.
My phather stop interact with me because of my intention. I wonder how the others' phather reacts when their kids started to ask for the same thing that i did. Almost all of my family members disagree with my decision. But then I would never learn! I know I still weak now. Okay, I dont wanna blame much but as someone who's more experienced and a guardian, you should guide instead of hinder. Anyway, at least now I had a good start, I shall believe Im going to make it through too. :)
Remember about my improve grades thing? I think I really should start now. When I flipped through my planner, I found that this sem, im gonna have 6 assignments, unknown presentations and one test in less than 3 months time. After that, it's gonna be final AGAIN. Haaaizz. God bless~ >o<


::FIN::

1 star✰shines on "Things just get tougher, dont they?"

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ Hahaha ~ Nvm ... U're not the only one >< I have plenty of assignments, lab reports, presentations and literature reviews to do too == Mid term is like less than 1 month away ...zzz

FIGHTING ~! GAMBATE ~!

Post a Comment