★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to School

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 8:30 PM
Oooookay~ Hurray, Im finally back to school! xD 
(I swore i heard someone said "OMG"~) 
 
Seriously, my holiday's getting boring towards the end. Really boring.
And my parents (especially mua phather ==") started their "always those same words" lecture. Like a two bumble bees flying around my head. Lolx!

However, 
back to school = Lecture + Assignments + Tutorial + Exam (L.A.T.E.) = busy = stress = no sleep
TT^TT 

And! I know I'm getting worse grades compared to my previous years.
I really should pay attention to it now before it gets worse. X__x

Lastly, wish me all the best and also all the best to all of you too. Hehes!


::FIN::

2 star✰shines on "Back to School"

Anonymous said...

Gambate ~ ! FIGHITNG ~! Jia You ~!

★ Steorra ★ on March 2, 2011 at 4:19 AM said...

Yesssh~~~ Hwaiting! :)

Post a Comment