★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crap~

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 7:53 PM
Yesterday I had my presentation, not the first but apparently I failed bcoz Im way tooooooooooo nervous

I can even feel the dryness of my throat while I'm speaking in front.

It's not the subject that I'm confident in, may be the reason.

BTW, I'm just blogging because I wan to utilize my time. 

12 minutes til next class and I can't do anything.

I had done my due-ing assgn and 12 minutes aren't enough for me to start the next due-ing one.

And I'm so sleepy.... ==zzz

Its 10 minute to class now.

I think I should get some energetic drink.

So yea. Tata!


::FIN::

1 star✰shines on "Crap~"

Anonymous said...

tay strong girl ! Don't give up ! U may be knocked down once but u won't be knocked down forever ! =)

FIGHTING ~!!

Post a Comment