★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A random day...but still its another hard day..XP

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 5:20 AM
Its the 2nd week of skul~ and im still very blurry here n thr..anyway nw, i still tried hard to catch up *no easy job u noe XS* some frens switch to other so-called easier subject coz they cant understand at all..bt i still stick to my initial plan...even though im alone~ ;p for only 1 class, lolx. i dun wan 2simply change my plan juz bcoz some frens switched, i mean, no point juz blindly followed other ppl's decision when u've already planned for it, rite?So im hoping tat i can catch up soon~ wish me luck la, k? =)

Today, after skul, i went to library wif my sis, n sit at the pc zone...so coincidentally i met Marsha, a senior, members in the same club last year and oso we've worked 2gether bfore in the sun-u anime event-- Animangaki. Actually i first heard her voice, and i think it sounds familiar~ i tried to look at her face (haha~scare tat if i recognized the wrong person then very embarrassing lo.) and her fren who sitting bside her look bac at me.. so i kinda dun dare to look and then i peek her from the barrier(i dunno wat to call tat thg so yea~) then, im still nt sure..so i decided to call her name n if she din respond to my call, i'll juz turn n look for my sis sitting nearby. "Marsha!" i called. then, YES, she responded n we start a little conversation bout my uni life.. luckily, i din recognized da wrong ppl. hehe~ im quite happy to see her oso, coz now i can hardly see any1 familiar...some fly overseas/go outstation, some different faculties, some goes different skuls and some cant meet at all~~

gonna off to do my assignments ady~ =.= all da best to all my frens and of course gd luck 2 myself too! :D
Cheers!


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "A random day...but still its another hard day..XP"

Post a Comment