★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy vs. Free

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 2:06 AM
I've to admit that i was quite busy since school started... lectures, tutorials, assignments etc. but sometimes i felt otherwise~ too free... E.g. i log into facebook and can just stare at the home page for 7 minutes and more by refreshing it again and again... I dunno how i became like that~ such a weirdo and a fool.
Actually i planned to do my assignment now but i came blogged instead, sigh~
"No mood to do my assignment~" what an excuse... =_=
 Just now, i was like go around my friends' blog and felt that they are so busy about their stuffs.....
While i was so free to write a post here.... hehe~
Busy vs. Free, what i gain is ONLY LONELY.






::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Busy vs. Free"

Post a Comment