★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Assignment T_T

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 12:29 AM
Since uni, i start to develop some feeling of hatred towards assignments...
To express how miserable i am because of them, i decide to tell you how i interpret the word "assignment"...

Assignment
An English word.
Proper (somehow fancy) definition: "something that has been assigned, such as a mission or task"

My interpretation of assignment:
An English word....
combined with ass, sigh, ment....

Ass: why? AHAH! do u realized that u can abbreviate assignment as A-S-S? XP
Cant believe that I've to work my ass off for them!!! and now mutating into a zombie due to the sleep-less (i.e. not enough sleep) nights because of them!!!! I hate being a zombie ok??! >o<

Sigh: *haizz* of course i sighed when i get my assignments.... >_< because i have totally no idea on how to do and realized that everyone is also the same like me *blurr* GOSH!!!!! looking at the piece of assignment questions, i feel like tossing them into the recycle bin~ and pretend not to have them from the very beginning.... *haizz* im day-dreaming~

Ment: in Hungarian language, it means to rescue~ i was hoping someone to rescue me from being tortured by assignments~~ \(>o<)/ HELPPPP~~!!!!!!! I dont wan you, effing ASSIGNMENT!!


Attention! The above interpretation is purely a ranting of mine and its for expressing my misery T^T purpose only...



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Assignment T_T"

Post a Comment