★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, March 8, 2010

L-A-Z-Y

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:57 PM
Im going to write a short post here...to confess something~
*WARNING! this is a stupid self reminder, so if u think its lame, please ignore this post straight away~!*

I was so wrong thinking that everything will goes well...
I was so wrong to think i can survive without working hard...
I was wrong...and now so helpless...
I thought i can work it out some way~
I thought i can enjoy my life somehow~

I thought and im so wrong!

This is not what i wanted from the start...i dun even know why things go on this way...
My mom said i became so lazy over the long holiday...and i think she was right.

This short post here is to remind myself...step onto the right path and wish myself not to go on like this anymore~



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "L-A-Z-Y"

Post a Comment