★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, March 1, 2010

1st day of uni life =.= BLUR BLUR~~

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 11:33 PM
6am in the morning....
my handphone started to play "music", waking me up... *still blur blur XD* looking at the time [06:00], my finger unconsciously press "snooze", ;p

6+ in the morning...
okay, im awake! im awake! i...i'm a~wake~ *yawn n continue to hypnotize myself...with my eyes closed~ =.=*

7++ in the morning...
reached uni without fail...1st class--acc--audi...i walked straight to the audi....but the door was locked = forced to wait outside... no familiar people around so i juz pretend to look at the notice board...LOL

8+ in the morning...
my acc lecturer, Mr.Narayan, starts lecturing without introducing himself ( i know his name bcoz he logged into the pc with his last name as username O.o)... he started off with a question "what is acc?.....*blablabla*" then my brain slowly n unconsciously switch to BLUR mode... my eyes were half-closed ady =.= (haizz..i noe.. im a bad student >.<) after class, almost everyone rushed to the bookstore to buy textbooks... the uni suddenly change the textbooks to second or newer edition, so v cant buy the 2nd hand book T.T

11++ in the morning...
rushed to the bus stop to wait for shuttle so to get my LAN syllabus --actually i hv the opt to walk thr...but walk under such a hot weather? uh ah~ i dun think so XP-- rush rush rush to the student service dept, get my transcripts certified, n then rush rush rush (is near lunch hour ady n i dun wanna wait) to the registry, get my certified syllabus...

12+ in the afternoon...
after getting the LAN exemption thingy done, i meet up with my sis to hv lunch together... then, head to the marketing tutorial class together (haha, my sis chose marketing as one of her elective subjects even though she is taking science course, i picked the same subject and purposely allocate the same time slot with her so v can study in the same class..XD)
our marketing tutor who is also our lecturer, Ms. Crystal, is quite a humorous woman(based on my first impression ^^) Well, at least now i dun feel that BLUR anymore... and when she asked "Who's year 1 sem 1's student?", i suddenly realized that im the ONLY ONE in the class.. the rest were either yr1 sem2 or above. She asked my name and tell the rest "seniors" to "take care" of me..HaHa..*shy =O,O=*
in the middle of the class, she was trying to give an example on somethg somethg, she refer me n my sis "now, lets say this girl n this girl are very good friend.."  my sis replied "actually we're sisters, im the elder 1 and she's the younger..." Then, she was stupefied n the whole class was like looking our way...out of shock i guess...n said "wow~~ you guys dun looks like sisters...*then continue to giv example referring us as -friends-*" Err.. kinda embarrassing...like the whole class was looking at you coz you throw some shock news thr. XD

1+ in the afternoon...
i went to computer lab located in Building 9 straight after the tutorial. i've been thr thrice b4 today so i reached thr quite fast without being lost~ Since my makt. class ends early n some ppl n a male tutor were using the lab so i just stand outside the comp lab n wait. our tutor, Ms. Jane arrived and was surprised to see some1 occupying our lab. then, after one of the boys from my class spoke to the male tutor, the man checked his timetable and suddenly realized that he went into the wrong lab while most of his students were in the "right" lab waiting for his arrival...LOL

4 in the afternoon...
Hah~~~ finally today's class is over! went to building 2 to hav photo session for my student id. luckily i was one step ahead coz if i came in 2minutes later, i'll crashed with a long queue.. o.<
i waited till my number was being called, then handed my form to the guy responsible for taking photos..he was so funny.. asking me to "smile! smile more! keep smiling!" despite i was actually smiling..he makes me laugh instead. XP

5+ in the evening...
reached home...exhausted~ i never knew the 1st day was like tat...well, luckily 2moro im off! so i can sleep as much as i want~ hopefully my second day of uni life, i wont be that BLUR like today~

signing off...tata! =)



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "1st day of uni life =.= BLUR BLUR~~"

Post a Comment