★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tired~~

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 6:48 AM
*yawn* very very tired~ i slept only at 3 something A.M. today~ and woke up at 7 something~
It's all because of the "make-me-goes-completely-nuts" research project DRAFT............

This morning, Lisa asked me what time i sleep last night [actually i wasn't even sleeping last night cos i slept this morning ><]
However, i answered her with a question "Can you pls don't ask tat?"
But then, the second time she asked, i whispered "eh he..hehe...erm..3 something~"
and then she was like "Wow! Then how you got up this morning ar? I was like keep on pressing snooze n continue to press snooze when my alarm rang...."
I said "because I have the will (power)..." kaka~

Anyway, i submitted the draft on time and this fact relieved me~

Ooooo...ya....before i forget~

I am doing a Charity Sales for Harvest Centre [for more info, log into: www.harvestcentre.org]....
...selling MANGO PUDING + CARAMEL CUSTARD for only RM5 [ooo.. yummy!!!]
If you wanna buy 1 or more, just post your demand as a comment or post it in my cbox~

small help can make BIG CHANGES.....

-God bless you-

You can help by promoting to ur friends, family & watever mates u hv too~

THANK YOU!!


p/s RM5 for charity and puding+custard is really worthy so pls buy 1


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Tired~~"

Post a Comment