★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grounded from my PC T_T

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 8:35 AM
Dear readers,

I won't be updating my blog recently...bcoz>>>>>

1. I was "GROUNDED" (by myself ><) from my computer!
[why? did i just hear u asking why? read the following~ it's related...]

2. I will be so terribly busy to revise for my Tests tEsts teSts tesTs ...difficult testS~

3. I have my assignment which is due nx thursday~
[no excuses no "please-teacher"s - edited quote from my English lecturer]

4. My lazy bones are once again been activated by holiday mood..

5. My playful cells are active as well~
[tats why i wasted all my hols coz i played all the time!!]

Ok~
Tats all i wanted to say for today..

C ya after all the CRAZY, DIFFICULT n SUFFERING tests and projects~

From
Very-poor-thing writer >.<


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Grounded from my PC T_T"

Post a Comment