★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Paparazzi...

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:50 PM
This morning, as usual, i went to school. When my dad drive the car passing through the security guard house....

Dad-Ooi? Somebody is having a funeral ceremony...
Me-Ya meh? (look around, very bb, lol!)
Dad-Should be la..if not, the color (of the tent) wouldn't be white [because for chinese, white is the "funeral color" while red is the other way around]
Sis-hmm...
Dad-maybe can c Andy Lau...
Me-Huh? Tat house is really his girlfriend's family house ar?
Dad-Dunno la..everybody said the same...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I'm on my way home...

Mum-There's many reporters outside our housing area...
Me-WAH!! Then, it's true la..Hehe, i wan take picture of the paparazzi!
Mum-Go back then you can see them sitting out there...but during afternoon, there's a lot of them standing outside the guard house..probably wanted to snap a picture of Andy..
Me-Ooooooo~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I almost reach the guard house..

Mum-There! The mamak restaurant! See all the reporters sitting there..
Sis-Haha! Then today the mamak's business very good lo??
Me-Where's my handphone??I wan snap pic!
(At the end, I din get the chance to snap the pic so i've taken from the web which have better quality and better view)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


The security of my housing area....



The reporters @ paparazzi



The sign to indicate the direction of the funeral ceremony



(Andy's girlfriend)'s family house



Andy and his girlfriend [some people claimed that she's his wife]


:: FIN ::


DISCLAIMER : I does not own these pictures.

0 star✰shines on "Paparazzi..."

Post a Comment