★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, August 3, 2009

>o< Monday Blues ??!! n Maaaaanyyyyy chicken rice

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 7:42 AM
>.< Monday BLUES !
let me tell you why...

>>>flashback>>>

The door swung open>>
"Ooooi...(Pause for a second)OH MY GOD, why are u still sleeping???!!!" This is my elder sis.
"It's already 7.30...I am going to be late!(holler~)" She continued n left my room..
I jump out from my bed~WHAT??!! I was conscious suddenly.
When i realized that i was LATE, i start running here n there..
I didn't even get the chance to wash my hair...>< (Duh~) At 7.50, i was in the car, apologize-ing~
Okay...My sis finally reached her uni n as expected - she was LATE~~

Today is Monday n i am wearing my course's BLUE shirt (well, we are "expected" to wear it every Monday as requested by our course director)...*HA-A-HA-CHIU* great! now i am sick!!! with all the rumors about H1N1.....i feel very bad now~ Monday BLUES anyway.(really blue!)

I went to my class -no one there yet coz it's still early-.I want to study but no mood~~ =.=
My hair (ooo....my poor hair...) is indirectly affecting my mood. I've never come to school with my hair unwash!! soooooooooooooo...uncomfortable. Haizz...(blaming n cursing the stupid hand phone which failed to wake me up but functioned normally after i get into the car!!)

Monday's also my full class day(this means i have all my diff. subjects' classes today, T.T) I am considered a "good" student as i never skip any of my classes...[Haizz..>< this is my 11th year for studying Moral ~since primary school~ n 2day v will learn about Chicken Rice...

Characters:
Mr.J (our MORAL lecturer)
Students who have Chicken Rice for lunch

The story begins............with Mr.J step in the auditorium n start the class.
Mr. J - Can you all please stop talking?! Since the first class(wrong! That was your first class, our second~ coz you fong our fei gei on that "supposed-to-be-first-moral-class" day) I saw you all so talkative..STOP TALKING!! If not, (blablabla...)!
[Quiet~ n some whispers]
[start lecture...]
Mr. J - (talking something about appreciate time, X.X sleepy then I din pay attention~)
Suddenly>>>>
Mr. J- Eh,(towards a boy) who do you have lunch with?
Boy- (point to a guy bside him) Him!
Mr. J - Aiya...Why you have lunch with him? You should go have your lunch with your girl friend..Why you waste time have lunch with this...boy?So, what do you have for your lunch?
Boy - Chicken Rice.
Mr. J - (target a new person) You! Who do you have lunch with?
Student 1- .....
Student 2- ME!
Mr. J - Aiyaa...another 1. What do you have for your lunch then?
Student 1- chicken rice.
[ @.@ hahahahahaha from all over the audi]
Mr. J - Chicken rice also??Why ya?.....
[Mr. J keep targeting one student to another...]
Mr. J - So, what lunch do you have?
(he questioned the same thing)
Student 3 - CHICKEN RICE !
Student 4 - chicken rice lo~
( =.= the answers from the students are the same too~~ now we getting bored already)
Finally he came across to a girl..
Mr. J - okay~~ The girl sitting there!! You! What do you have for lunch?
Girl - CHICKEN RICE!!
Mr. J - Why you all like chicken rice so much huh? Where you have your chicken rice?
Nearby-boy - THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP!
[Whole class BURST into laughter]

Conclusion for today:
# Monday BLUES
# If you want to eat chicken rice, please go to THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP~


:: FIN ::

0 star✰shines on ">o< Monday Blues ??!! n Maaaaanyyyyy chicken rice"

Post a Comment