★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Thursday, August 20, 2009

SHARITY Carnival For CHARITY

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:35 PM
Tada~ Today is "S"HARITY day!! yeah~ everyboday say Cheezzzzzzz....




"S"HARITY Carnival is actually a charity event, organized by MUFY and SSD, to help the poor children to improve their lifestyle..for charity mah..spend some $$ for charity.No loss...

It start at 11am so I went there exactly 11 lo~ when I looked around, Pranavan suddenly popped out and asked>>>

"U wan a float?"

Scared me~ So I answered>>>

"Erm..I look around 1st.."

Haizz..quite regret for not bringing backpack 2day. Din realize that my books are that heavy..so i went to a corner and put down my heavy bag..then i start to walk around.. and saw Wan Ling n Mimi..

Me-Hey..
Ling-Hi.
Mimi-(excited)Hi~
Ling-Ei..u wan do the henna drawing?
Me-Yea..i wan~Where?
Ling-Not yet. (pointing towards the empty stall)Then, afterward v go draw together?
Me-Ok.

So, Wan Ling and I walk around. $Ching!$ My first RM3 coupons eventually goes to Pranavan's fizzy float stall~Lolx

While waiting for the henna artist to come, Wan Ling and I sit down and drink our cups of *not-fizzy-at-all* float~ 11.30am++ The henna artist finally arrived! HAH! I was their 1st customer...



No doubt. This is my hand.

Drawing done! Nice?

both of us chose the same design.
(left to right: wan ling's hand & my hand)

After Wan Ling and i waved goodbye, I meet up with Nicky, Ima and Dila...They have just arrived and I already spent all my coupons~ So, we walk around and snap some pics.


Dila was quite interested in tattoos..Then, Miss Helen [the seller @ my eng lecturer] popped out and said:

"Want a tattoo? It's good, nice and............is not permanent." lol

Then, Leisha came and help Dila to do the tattoo sticking~

Dila's tattoo~

We keep walking around..then, Ima saw the pizza stall setting up and she went in to help out (Nicky and Dila went in too..) I cant help coz I have to keep an "sharp" eye on my laptop~ so..while they are selling pizza, i went to have my lunch~

Ima and Nicky selling pizza..

My lunch : pasta bake and puding.


After lunch, i went to library to do my *make-me-crazy* research project~ [Concentrate-ing]


:: FIN ::


0 star✰shines on "SHARITY Carnival For CHARITY"

Post a Comment