★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 5:35 AM
Hey there! Happy two-thousand-eleven!! :)
*sorry for this late wish, im too lazy + tired to blog before that*

Start to work part time. Shop assistant. As a result of the "nagging" of my parents (i got so fed up, grrr, and hell! They didnt keep their promise!!) , im so not willing to work. Darn... this is not in my plan. My plan is peace, you know, P-E-A-C-E!!!!!! I went interview anyway (thinking that probably the boss wouldnt take me, lols, actually i went there twice but missed the person-in-charge twice, but now... eh hem, u know la~) First day of work, so messy. Gotta learn almost everything up in 8 hrs. And after the day ended, i was nearly a disabled. Nearly. Standing straight for 8 hrs is no kidding mannn~~ My poor legs~ TT^TT

Never mind, i will bear with it. The job is just for one month time only. After i got my salary, im going to spend that buying me GOOD stuff. So far my wish list has:
- CD player (Gahh, my 6-year-old radio starts being nasty recently >3<)
- iPod Touch (This is not confirmed yet. Dont think one month salary can buy one of those. Anyway, just list it for fun.)
- ??? (Not known yet.)

This is just the 2nd day of work, I think im doing better now, compared to yesterday~ Lets just hope for the better for the rest 29 days. xD And im so gladdddddddddddd that i had a partner in workplace!! I was surprised to see her appearing as a part time newbie (like me) on the 1st day of work. She's my friend's sis/was my junior in high school. Real good news is we're working in the SAME shift. Partly because of this, im more willing to continue the job. At least I've got someone I know to share thoughts, chatting and hav lunch with. Im lucky, I guess~ Haha!

BTW, forgive me coz i might not able to blog for this whole month, my job is PLAIN tiring plus im going to have painful feet for the rest of my January 2011. =3=

Aiks.



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "2011"

Post a Comment