★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Friday, January 21, 2011

emoness

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 7:02 AM
Suffocating.
In this piece of wasteland.

Im totally EMO now.
Not even WGM can save me now.
Just not in the mood of laughing when the line is LAGGING n lagging n lagging n lagging n.....
=="

I can now completely understand those who was forced to do something one is not willing to do so.
E.g. Taking up med course even though one's interest is art. Mine is something similar too.
Being forced by some big people, it sucks. Loads.

First, they give you high hopes and great outlook.
"It is great. You have to do this. I know you can for sure. You will success."

When you started did bad, they blame.
"I was way better than you when I was in your age. Do you know how tough I am?? You don't know. Now don't come bragging with me about your not important bad feeling!"

Lastly, there are three endings.

(1)
You attempted with all ur effort. But you got depressed as time passed. You rebel and got boycott/left out.

(2)
You tried hard. But keep failing and has been very depressed. You keep trying. But got more depressed. You couldn't stand it anymore. You q urself.

(3)
You tried and become successful. But you was not happy with your life. Thinking that "Will  my life stuck like this forever?". You become old faster. And die young.

:P  

I hate this kind of life. Unfortunately, it's MY life.


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "emoness"

Post a Comment