★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Friday, January 14, 2011

Off day

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 7:16 AM
Goshhh.. i finally got my off day.
ONCE after working continuously (non-stop) for 13 days.

The shop manager and so called senior sounded like they're so great to give me an off day. ==" Yes, im a part time. So what? Im not supposed to get off day? FYL.. This is so not what you told me when i came interview.
"Off day? Ohh.. We'll arrange accordingly." Owh yeah? Where the hell is the arrangement?

This job is so bad and in my opinion, not worthwhile to take on.

- Working everyday (7days a week) on morning 7 until evening.
Damn tiring. And yet, you tell me we part timer arent supposed to have ANY off day? 

- Arrogant seniors. They just like to bully us newbies like we've got no knowledge.
Im just trying to be patient and responsible. Seriously if I'm the customer, I'll be so frus with that kind of attitude of yours and will never go back to you ever. Pfft.

- Working on public hol and it's a saturday you know.
No triple? Fine. How about double? Omgy. Only for FULL TIME? What kind of workers' policy is that?

- The workplace atmosphere is totally a "X". Dead. Especially when there's no customers.
Gahhhhhh.. so bored until im falling asleep while working. Im still standing you know?? Imagine what kind of atmosphere is that~ Ossssh~


I'm bragging alot? Dont mind 'kay? My mood was seriously down when i got the fact that part timer is like a taken for granted. I felt I've got offended. Sad.

Okay! After bragging it out, i felt EASY again. Hahhhhh~ *relief*

I'm now addicted to a Korean variety show "We Got Married" (abbv: WGM). Currently watching the Adam couples(JoKwon & GaIn)' episodes. Damn hilarious. ROFL. Cant stop laughing at all!! My mood turns better after i watched this show. :) Who said people can live without entertainment, BS! Might as well be a robot then. Ryte? Haha! :P



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Off day"

Post a Comment