★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Countdown to Christmas 2010

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:16 AM
Dear all,

10 more days down to CHRISTMAS 2010!
Ohhhhh... I'm so exciting! ;)

See my new layout? Spent whole day editing the layout.
Nevertheless, how weird is that nobody actually express their view on my layout all these while. Hmmmm..

Anyway, here comes my Christmas 2010 bloggie layout. You see, im pretty exciting for this coming Xmas and hence I decided to make my blog looks one. Hehes!
It's themed "K-On x SteorraShines" the Xmas version =)
Hahaha.. Sounds so "pro" isn't it? Nahhh~ Im just blabbing.. xD
Likey, not? =D


I'll try to keep my blog active during this holiday since Im quite, erm, free. Lols.
Till then, see you soon.

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃
Wish you a Merry Merry Christmas!
☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ 


 ::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Countdown to Christmas 2010"

Post a Comment