★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 8:08 AM
Hmmm.. A pretty good title for someone who's currently holiday-ing. ;P
(No offense. To those who's not. Hehe!)

If time is money, then I can officially pronounced to you that
"Hey guys, I'm seriously BROKE!"

Sleep early in the morning wake up late in the afternoon is my current lifestyle. I wonder how many people on Earth do the same~ Wkaka!

I realized I'm kinda wasting my life now. Rusting. Since I've nowhere (physical place) to go, I basically stick with my notebook all most of the time. Surf the net, read manga, play games. I seldom on my FB nowadays. Bored. Nothing to update as my status 'cause nothing special happens. It's just routine happenings around. Plain boring, is what I called it.

My sis who should be having her internship soon, got no news from her professor nor the company. But she was so steady. I was wandering that "Is that good?" and she was like "I don't know." something something. Err.. Sorry, I've gone out of topic, I think.

Okay.. I had a few outings, normal ones. Lunch with uni friends, Karaoke with sis's friends, Movie with mom and sis. Paying bills like crazy. I think it's just a feeling. Coz I actually bought nothing. Haha!! I know I've becoming more and more lazy now. Fits perfectly with my title.

 P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

My mom was demanding me to find a job. A teacher? Ohhh pleaseeeeee.. From where she got that idea that I'm patient enough with naughty active young kids around? I thought she knew me well. *Chuckles* Of course, I declined her idea. What a bad idea~ I rather worked as a cashier. Working life ain't easy. So.. I decided to get myself intern next year end. Good idea? Errrm.. We'll see about that. If only I can get my exchange application approved...

For now, I just want to have my peaceful life. I doesn't mind reading "Meitantei Conan" from the very start. I can be a Conan-Pro now. Hahahaa~




::FIN::

p/s   Christmas is around the corner. And I hope I can have a SPLENDID one this year. Christmas 2010. Sounds sooooo nice, right? Hope you gonna have one too! :)

0 star✰shines on "P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N"

Post a Comment