★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, August 1, 2011

ღ Love Life ღ

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 4:22 AM
I remembered last time during an outing
with bunch of old friends of mine, I asked one of them:

"You've bf?"
Typical girls' talk Q&A session.

She answered no.

Then I realized for so many years we've been together as close friends
and none of us in our group have ever had love life before.

So I told her something I came across when I was in last semester.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's one girl I saw in my school.
She looks very much like an "engineering" type of girl.
(No offense, it's just that she gave me that kind of impression).

A bit nerdy, average-looking, long sleeve and good old pair of jeans,
quite short and a little fleshy..

Walking by her side, there's a guy. I guessed is her boyfriend.
Tall, muscular, macho-type of guy though he's bald.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



I told her that scene gave me a silent slap on my face.

And then yesterday, I was slapped. Again.
This time it's a heavy one.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's this blood-ties of mine.
Sent a LOVE LETTER to someone.
And that someone sent back a reply said,
"I love you too."

What The Hell???
They are both aged primary 5 OKAY!!?!
(Some of you called year 5 maybe)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



What the hell is going on now?
I've been living for nearly 2 decades and ends up enjoying my pure life.

There goes this living for one decade kiddo sent a love letter
and nearly ends up being called to the principal's office.

Haix.
I'm so OUTDATED.


::FIN::

p/s Waliaoo ehh... =="

0 star✰shines on "ღ Love Life ღ"

Post a Comment