★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's holiday again. ^^

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:47 PM
Harlow to all!!

It's holiday. Again.
If you've been living/lived here then you'll know.
My nation is pretty famous with one thing.

There's LOADS LOTS of holidayssss!

I don't know if it's considered good or bad =="
Well~ I can't help it ryte? Haha ;)

So.. A lil update about my current life.
I've been very very very busyyy last 2 weeks.

2 Assignments/Essays, 2 presentations and a discussant session.

Despite all the hectic moments,
I (very baka to say) still go and watch TWO anime movies.
See?!?! Me lazybum. Ended up with 2 weeks of sleepless nights. =X
And suddenly now, I can't get used to my very very very free holidays. LOL
Anyhow, I'm still going to be very hectic after this 3 days hol ended.
I better quit complaining n blablabla~~

Yesterday, I went back to uni for classes.
(All my family members have holiday!!! >__< Only me don't~)
My younger sis went back with me 'coz her book is overdue-ing &
she doesnt want to pay more bucks when she came bac after holiday.

While I was doing my coursework, she said,
"Nee-chan, uni courseworks seems scaryyyyy~"

ROFL!
Yea.. It's pretty S-C-A-R-Y..
I still recalled my 1st year in university.
The feeling of cannot cope with all the coursework - "Helpless".
And also, last sem. The worst semester ever!

Nonetheless, least to say...
All the lessons I've learned had helped me to cope with present better.
I've even got the same lecturers/tutors for 2 of my subjects.
At least I know (probably a lil) their expectation and so ;)

And not to forget, it's Raya today!
Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir dan Batin~
Also, Happy holiday to allll my friends who have holidays.
Of course!! All The Best to those who don't~!























::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "It's holiday again. ^^"

Post a Comment