★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Visit

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:04 AM
Invited some friends (Joyce, W.Chin and Y.Min) over my house for lunch n high tea yesterday. =P
The four of us like crazy chatting in the dining room~ lolx..
(My sistas describes like "talk a bit, laugh like hell - so loud" ahaha..)
Played mahjong together with my youngest sis and surprisingly she won twice. On her own. Did I mentioned she's just 10 year-old ? Owhh.. I just did. Hehes~
Joyce brought chocolate cake she baked earlier in the morning and some heart-shaped chocolate while W.Chin bought 3 bottles of sparkling juice (which Joyce pretends them to be champagne/red wine ==")
And we planned to go over to W.Chin n Y.Min's house the next week. And preparing for outing as well. :)



Today, a surprise came over suddenly (If its not sudden, it wouldn't be called a surprise, wouldn't it?)
Sis's friend Nicole (who has been transferred to Clayton Monash) came back for summer school and C.Yee were found standing in front of my house this morning, without any notice.



LOL. Yeap, surprise. Both of them stayed till dinner time and we went to Pyramid Fullhouse to have dinner. The atmosphere is nice but the food...emmm~ Did they change another chef or wad? Its not as good as before.. ><

Just some holiday updates.. Aihs.. Without activities, my hol is plain boring. Ajak me out 'kays?

p/s 
BTW, anyone having part time? Can count me in not? ^^



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Visit"

Post a Comment