★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ahhh..

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 9:03 AM
Dear readers,

Just a short express-feeling post here.
Someone ady spamming me 'cos I din update, haha~ jkjk.

Finally I've got my holiday! Haaahhh...which indicates that my finals ended officially for my first year. Pray hard to retain my scholarship, tho my mom told me not to stress myself with it, of course during exam i dont care about it (what can i do anyway? the answer is not in my head means its not there~ how to write? *shrug*), but still i really hope i can retain it. If i cant make it, the big possibility is that my love to the law is just an one-way relationship (ehem~~ law, im not a sage who spread love without asking for any return, im just a normal human.. i wish for ur love, pleaseeee~~~) *im insane, grrr*

After my last paper last few days, im surprised that i dont really feel much excitement as i did last semester. Hmmm~ strange. real strange. i think i have some other things that im still worrying deep inside me. lol Anyway, i do feel real tired. Two weeks of midnight oil burning. Errr~ no comment on it. *im ashamed ><*

My plan for this long break is "to do something real useful". My previous hols always ended up rusting myself, aihs, this is so not good. I mean its REAL BAD. Playing is ok, but for three months?? I cant even stand for 3 weeks then i start rusting already. Urghh, i hate that.

Lastly.
For my friends out there, who are still having their exam or will be sitting for their exam soon, all the best, yea? :)


::FIN::


p/s I'll be changing my layout some other day, initially i wanted to do it today but not really in the mood to edit the html~ Soooo, do stay tuned for my new layout header! *hint: erm.. something i love, teehee!*

2 star✰shines on "Ahhh.."

Anonymous said...

Spammmmmm .... XD

Lol ~ So nice exam finish adi == Mine is till Monday ...zzz Sienz ... Neway ... Enjoy ur holiday =)

★ Steorra ★ on November 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM said...

so fast responding??? i tot u went sleep ady? lols

Post a Comment