★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today's 7-11 according to US date

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 2:03 AM
Iyya.. I'm seriously a lazybum.. haha. ok, not funny, heyy i got some question for you (dont look around, i mean you, YES, you who's reading this!).

Izit boring to read my blog? 
Tell me honestly.. 
I promised i will not be mad. haha!
You see..I need some comments/critics to improve.

I'll try to make my blog more merrier if possible. But the problem is im not a talented one. *Too bad huh? Keke* Bear with me 'kay? I'm who i am. 

Some of my frens are really good with blogging, i thought of following their steps, but then my blog wouldnt be mine alone anymore, its a "follower's" blog and i seriously mind this matter. I wanted my own style. That's why i design my own blog headers. I cant draw but i can customize. Borrowing others' pictures is all i can do, but i dont post the original picture straight, i tried to make it "my style". By photoshop-ing 'em. I respect the artists, and im sharing their great work to you, my dear dear readers, using my own presentation.

However, my photoshop bullied me. Something's wrong with it coz i cant open it anymore. This fairyland blog header is the last piece of artwork before it went wrong. Guess im not the chosen one. *Gah.. im saying it as if im in some fiction story, zz*

Today's 10 days before my blog's big day. One year anniversary. My blog slowly grow. I should grow as well? haha.

Anyway, i welcomed any of your comments/critics.
For real.
If you have any, just spit 'em out. Good or bad, like or hate.
I welcome all. :)

p/s   u think i should make a surprise to celebrate my blog anniversary? lol jk jk.



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Today's 7-11 according to US date"

Post a Comment