★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Another Year.

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 7:47 AM
Hihi, my dear readers. I proudly announce to you that 

Today....

It's STEORRASHINES' big day [21/7]~ <3

お誕生日おめでとう!! (Houkago Tea-Time Girl Band)
 
SteorraShines had been established over one year already! Haha!! I think it's a good reason for me to have a virtual celebration :) 

You see...Actually it's not really easy for me to keep this blog going...
Firstly. I'm a lazybum. You can see this through my blog archive. One year 365 days and my blog only have about one month quantity of blog posts. In TOTAL. lol
Secondly. I'm a typical 三分钟热度(it means "the interest of doing stuffs cannot last long", btw this is my translation 'cos i can't find an English word which suits the meaning :P) kind of person. My interest comes then i do, when it doesnt.. till death also i wont do it. LOL This is me, what to do?? *shrug*

Anyway, i believe every birthday is a big day~ It means that you survive another year already, whether you are enjoying/suffering your life. :) 

So, this year SteorraShines wishes everyone to be HAPPY everyday in life.

BE HAPPY. *Kobato will heal your broken heart~ (^^V)*





Inside every older person is a younger person-
wondering what the hell happened!
: Cora Harvey Armstrong :




::FIN::


0 star✰shines on "It's Another Year."

Post a Comment