★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, November 19, 2012

Lone Conductor ~寂寞导体~

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 5:30 AM
Seems like I just activated my blog recently. *hum*

I tends to come here when I'm feeling down. Warui nee.. Sorry for the negativity. Don't blame a sick people will 'ya~ *cough cough* The phlegm residing in my lungs is giving me a hell lot of pain and trouble. Anything fun is not fun anymore with this condition. Perhaps the one up there in heaven was trying to tell me that I did not suffer enough. Hah! Or that is my body cannot withstand this freedom.. Darn. That's why all these happening when I can finally had some peace..

Losing my voice is not something very favorable. Feel so bad when I can't even finish singing a single song without coughing... That's one of my favorite routines in life! How cruel is that... :'( sob sob~ You know how people tends to think too much when they have nothing to do. I'm fit in that bunch right now. My brain seems to degrade as well. *groan* That's the price I paid for being free. XD

Another thing is I'm always fit in with lonely. I'm becoming more and more friendly with it nowadays. Shikatanai yo ne.. My sisters have their own boys (and other stuffs like work & study) to deal with -- with the exception of my kid sis who's cool about her "still child"-like life. I can hardly ask them to do anything with me. All my friends seems to be enjoying (or not, suffering) their hectic dailies. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, my friend (in case you're reading), not a single negative idea is intended in any means. You see, I'm just implying that i'm naturally a lone-conductor, and I too enjoy the moments & bits of being alone. ;)

The jazz music playin' in my radio,
the sound of me typing,
the aroma of my favorite tea,
the light shined through the window,
the feel of me being the only existence....

(brake sound)

Too bad.. maybe I just don't have the right atmosphere in my house. None is happening at the lone moment. Instead... =="

The noise as a result of neighbor's house renovation,
the endless argues from the Taiwanese drama (mom's watching),
the smell of owwhh... (strong) AAA-grade Durian (dad's eating),
the light...ning and depressed-looking sky,
the only existence...???
Forget about it please. *roll eyes*

Remember I said I enjoy being alone? Add on!! When the atmosphere is there. This is a little bit about science, conductor only conducts when the right medium is present.

Well.. that's all for today. Signing off.

::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Lone Conductor ~寂寞导体~"

Post a Comment