★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gomen Nasai :3

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 10:46 AM
Ara... Are you wondering why did I say sorry out of the blue?

Well~ In my last post, I think I promised to write about my Nihon trip.. (YOU DID, A-HO!)

 
GOMEN NASAIIIII~~~!!!! TT_TT

Sorrrrryy nee, the storytelling ermmm.. is postponed. 
(NA-NI?!! DOUSHITE?!)

Yaaaa~~~ Ano ne~~ *pokes fingers together* 
I erm.. going to be quite busy~~ (USOTSUKI.)

HEEEEEI~?! (A-HO! Your fingers were crossed!!!!!)
  
Ara? Sou desu ka?

*speechless*

ERR.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME~!
 *punch* #%!#@$$^ *kick* %*##^#!%$ *hit*

(Phewwww.. You may speak for yourself now..) Mmm..mmm..uuu..mm.m (You want more punch?)

...... TT____TT
No. Sorry~~
I'M JUST LAZY OK??


Uhuhuhu *sob sob* TT_______TT
Now that school began.
I'll be ermm.. even busier to visit you bloggie. (Fists in preparation)
*Cold sweat raining*

So.. Ja nee!
 
UWAWAAAAAAAA!!! *Runs off* TASUKETE!!!!


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Gomen Nasai :3"

Post a Comment