★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, June 20, 2011

Steorra June Post

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 3:03 AM
Hi friends! I knew I've been MIA in my bloggie this month~ Lol

I cant help. It's final weeks. Some of my frens r enjoying their holiday nw but im still struggling with the evil papers (Oppps!) Haha!

Last 2 weeks were disaster~ @__@ I totally forgot "How to study for exam". =X
When I read the books, I feel sleepy.
When I closed my eyes and sleep, I kept thinking about the book!
GAH~ This is what happened when people like me dont revise early.
Anyways, I still hav 1 more paper to go. Should start revising now. :/

My holiday plan is out (lol not much diff from my previous ones) = Sleep n Watch TV!!!!
Anyone free please ask me out~ PLEASEEEEEE~ I dont wanna stay home n get fat *wink*
Of course. After this week 1st la. Nx week I'm definitely FREE. Hehes!

Btw, I'm not having high expectations on my grades this sem. 1stly, my internal is average for the subjects (i failed one assgn! TT^TT) . 2ndly, I knew I did not quite well for final preparations (haix laziness attacked). Well then, I hoped I still can pass for all my units. And next sem is going to be tougher so I need some motivation keep ongoing.

Hmm.. What else? Ohh yes!! Everyone HAPPY HOLIDAY! haha! XD


::FIN::

1 star✰shines on "Steorra June Post"

yy_worm on June 20, 2011 at 9:43 AM said...

opps~ sum1 stil having exam!!!??? haha no worries~~~ ur dear at hear to mentally support u (sambil enjoy holiday)... yeepie~ haha good luck in ur exam ya.. v gaigai after ur exam~ ^^

Post a Comment