★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ღ★ オタ女の休日 ★ღ

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 12:50 AM
Okay. I'm still busy now. Tho it's holiday.

Busy surfing net and playing computer. XD
*Attn: This is not good for kids so dont imitate*

On that day, I went to uni for my last paper.
I was totally out-of-study-mood and keep messing around.
My sis couldnt stand my out-of-order behaviour and agreed to move to exam hall early.
So we went up and checked on our seat number.
Basically we are sitting front-to-back 'coz our names is similar.
(Of course they r similar, duh, sisters XD)


Wanna guess on my number? Erm. It's 74.

74. Seventy four. IT'S 74, MAN!!!
*lol. Sorry, being overly reactive here.*

If you studied marketing before, you should know that culture is an important aspect for the Chinese. 4 sounds like death, alright? And 74 sounds just like "GO DIE" in Chinese. Awesome. LOL

When I told my sis that my seat number told me to GO DIE, I swore I heard someone grinning beside me. Okie dokie. No big fuss here. I know I'm so damn lame. But I'm seriously not that kind of people who cared about these thingy much. I always like the saying that goes, "If you die faster, you'll be reborn earlier(早死早超生)" And at that point of time, I just wish the time goes "KABOOM!" and I can skip the exam period. ;)

Days after I had my last paper, I have a weird dream. I dreamt about myself at the exam hall and having my finals. Goshh... I think I got stressed up after my peak exam period. Weird isn't it? *Tension...tension...*


Anyways....... My otaku mood is gradually building~~~~~

First stage
Activity area: My sweet little private space = my room and spend whole day in it.

Second stage
Activities: Except eat sleep bath, laptop 24/7 on for the rest of the activities. Ohohoho~

Third stage
Repeat 1st n 2nd for the rest of the days....

Im officially an ota-onna!

Ohhhhhh! Not to forget the main theme
Manga n Anime Fever

Determined to spend time to re-read my mangas~ Teeheee!

Skip Beat
Super LOVE this series!!
The pic "Dark Moon" is a drama casted by both the main chara in the manga~
Have a read! It's really nice tho it make me waited so long for the next chapter :P

Ouran High School Host Club
A live-action drama is coming up near end of July :)
Indeed a quite popular series and it's COMPLETED~!

....also catch up with anime~~~~ Hehehehehe!!!!!! :DD

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu✰
Suzumiya Haruhi stars in MOVIE~ :)


So far... that's all. Ja nee!


::FIN::

2 star✰shines on "ღ★ オタ女の休日 ★ღ"

Anonymous said...

OMG ! Suzumiya Harui HAS A MOVIE ! ==" Gosh i'm so out of my anime world ...zzz

NICE ??

★ Steorra ★ on July 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM said...

Nice!! I watched on utube tho~ The quality quite clear oso~ :))))

Post a Comment