★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Typical = Good or Bad?

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 11:39 PM
Being ordinary has always been my style. 
I wanted it. Coz it's simple. And I advocate it.


But another me wanted me to go out of it. 
Ordinary is not ENOUGH. I shall do something with my life before it comes to an end. 



So, the question now is "being a typical one is it good or bad?".


You see, I'm going to cross over to my second decade of living.
However, im still here. 
Not a bit moving towards the life that I wanted to be as what I wished at my first decade.

Planning is good. I really can't live with my life unplanned.
But u gotta keep up with the current trend with ur plan.
That's the hardest part --- UNKNOWNS!
(Now, I sounds like im doing management assignment. :S)

Complicated?
Haizz..

I came up to the conclusion that 
LIFE is all about TRADEOFFs.

I envy people's life.
People envy mine.
Fine.
Just go with it.

Care no more for planning and what-so-ever.
I'll figure out a way if there's really something.
As long as I'm happy, that's well enough.

That yellow one is ME! :))))


 ::FIN::


0 star✰shines on "Typical = Good or Bad?"

Post a Comment