★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Monday, April 4, 2011

Demotivated

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 7:46 PM
Here im blogging again. I felt so demotivated doing tutes, presentations and assignments. Call it what u prefer.

Lazy... Tired... Anything... Haizz.. I dont care la!

So demotivating lifestyle. Routine n bored.

I wish to step out of the box but frankly speaking im juz scared.

Scared of being odd n alone.

I hate something sometimes but I'm forced to stick to what it has been previously.

Pressure~

Also, very frustrating to have people who dont know how to guide but pretend like they know everything.

And people who knows everything but not willing to guide.

Step out!!! I wanted a change but a good one. Nice one.

I don't want this! So dead...

I'm stuck. Thanks to everything that I've done. Gah.

Christine, you posted that you complain a lot. 

I think I have more

Now and in future.


::FIN::

1 star✰shines on "Demotivated"

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha ~ Don't worry babe ! At the end of the day, we'll all survive =) Monash gives us some real hardcore training ! XP

We now get a lil sour taste when we are only studying. Imagine working ==

Welcome the the real world ~ XD

Post a Comment