★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Friday, September 24, 2010

Working

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 8:38 PM
Currently working, secretly from my parents, hehehex~

My job is somehow (i feel la) kinda like those celeb who's giving autographs to the fans, fancy huh? ;)
Okkk.. actually im working as a poll clerk for my campus student union, verifying the papers for students to vote, that's why i said it was like giving out autographs to people~
When people come and vote, i at least have to sign my name 5 times for each student.

One of my colleague, Issac, said,
"Wahhhh...after this week, you can sign your name without even looking at the paper~"
I was like "yeaaa~" and "LOL" kind of expression. xDD

It's quite fun to work with nicee people~
In fact, on the first day of work, i was kinda freak out bcoz the committee look sooo freaking serious mannnn~ Only after a few days working together, then only we can like talk and laugh and stuffs la~
Hehehs! :)

Anyway, I'm just working for like a week?
About 100 bucks income. Not bad huh?
But, working took lots of my time away. ==
I think the main reason i screwed my second last presentation is mainly due to my lacking of time to discuss wif my group members. TT^TT

Mid sem break next week, but i doesnt feel like holiday-ing..
One last assignment going to due on the week after the break. X________x
Die la! :(



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Working"

Post a Comment