★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simple vs Complicated

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 3:06 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, I doubt a lot.
'Cos the world had never been simple to me.
It's way too complicated and I dun like it.

Why things have to turn out this way?
Why I cant be more courageous?
Why people around me have to doubt my doing?

I really dun wan to care...
But it's just too difficult to ignore them.
Too difficult, 'cos this is life.

The people can tell you many fancy things about their life.
And I don't wan to tell you how fancy my life is.
I dont want to tell how not fancy my life is either.
Fancy life with fancy outcome.

I dont want them.
I juz wan it to be simple.
Nothing else, just...
simple.








But making life SIMPLE is just another COMPLICATED process.

Haiizzz.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Simple vs Complicated"

Post a Comment