★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Suddenly Moody...

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 6:24 AM
This morning sitting in the library, in front of my eyes is a blank word document titled...
"assignment
 (gahh.. *rolling my eyes*)
So, I went to facebook and update my status (or specifically, my emo-ness).
Then, I came out with something like short poem, lol, and it rhymes!!


Suddenly moody...
Perhaps I'm just sleepy, since I woke up early.
My nose is being stuffy, I feel very dizzy.
Reading journals which are wordy, makes me feel more uneasy.
Staring at FB, when I should be busy...
I just can't help it, my brain is blank already. 
x_________x


lolx! lame ryte? xD but this was my true feeling at that point of time.
Heyy..I didn't know that I can compose poem like this....
I'm so proud of myself mann~~ *\(^o^)/*
- being self-loved a lil, excuse me.. ;p -




::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Suddenly Moody..."

Post a Comment