★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hard work not paid off

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 8:40 PM
Haix. Not that I'm exaggerating or what..

I'm so damn SAD bcoz the assignment that cost 40% internally
and I got only a Credit.

It's not like I do last minute work or wadeva.
I finished mine much earlier than the due date.
Summore I let the tutor checked on it
He said "Good! Good!" and what's THIS?

A CREDIT??

All my hardwork for this whole semester just a CREDIT?
Don't tell me I'm "kiasu" (in Hokkien) or what..
I dont effing CARE what's others' marks are.
Like SERIOUSLY.

If the credit is like near 70 also I can accept la
bcause its a group assignment
and I admit that the assignment presentation is not that "aligned"~

But what the hell is that? It's just 4 marks above PASS range!
I effing wanna eff people. *Sorry my mood not very good today*

2 finals papers taken. And both cannot finish on time.
The second one even "better" than the first.
15 minutes left, I'm still working on the second question.
There is like FIVE compulsory questions in total okay?!
Wtf is going on with me?????????

Haiz... Haizz.... Girl, Imma a second year going to be third.
Why is my month so not "soon" (in Hokkien) to me?
Never happened for the past 19+ years.
I cant even sleep for one minute the day b4 my paper.
2 papers. so 2 days. How do I live?
Aigoooooooooooooooo...
(in Korean)


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Hard work not paid off"

Post a Comment