★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Friday, October 14, 2011

Stressed = Desserts

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 5:25 AM
[Panting]
Haaa huu..Haa

[Wooden sound]
Clak Clak Tum Clak..


Guess what I'm doing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Building S.T.R.E.S.S.
O.o~

I pant 'cos its HEAVY.

Mentally la, of course.

Okay. I mentioned in my last post that finals is around the corner.
Like WTF?! I haven even enjoy my uni life enough and..

The judgement is here already.
*sad*

So i'm building up my stress
Just in case i played too much. =P



And I have a small favour to ask.
.
.
.

Anyone could spare some nice desserts?

You see....
There's actually a reason why people eat desserts when they are stressed.


Yeappp. I dont think so it's coincidence too.

Candies! Candies! I want my Candies!


ケーキ! ケーキ! 甘いケーキ!

*Watery mouth already*

Hmmm.. hmm!


:FIN::

0 star✰shines on "Stressed = Desserts"

Post a Comment