★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School Sucks?

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 8:34 AM
Hi all. I'm too busy and too frustrated
to deal with my lovely loads of coursework
and so I decided to blab here in my blog.

I so happened to saw one friend posting
about how she had no life 'coz of studying in our uni.

Then I start to recall back
"Has anybody other than my current schoolmates
ever said that
they have No LiFe in their own campuses?"

And surprisingly,
NO.

Not one I can remember of.
Can you believe that??

Aww...
I used to agree that I hav no life too.

But now?
I start wondering why everybody in their college/uni dont.

LOL
.
.
.
.
.

I think everybody else other than my uni mates
do have times that they felt that
there's no life for them
because they have too many to cope with.

The reasons why they don't tell the whole world
that they have no life:
(My own opinions,
just have a laugh if u looking at them now.)

1. Internet accessibility is limited.
That's why I seldom saw them online.

2. Too BUSY to even fa-ce-bo-ok.
Possible right? I'm exceptional coz im addict.

3. They have lots of life.
LOL common sense?

Okie.

I think those ppl in my uni (including me of coz)
who said they have No LiFe in school...

Is probably too comfortable in
their previous life.

When there's a lot of time to
high-tea/shopping/movie/wadeva.

I guess honeymoon years aren't for us.

At this era tht v have war, financial crisis and
dunno-when-is-it 2012 altogether.

Old people are too wise for us
that we can only compete with our youth.

So school sucks?
Better keep in mind that LiFe always SuCkS.
You dont get sucks now. You'll get it later.
.DOUBLE PORTION.

x_____________X


::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "School Sucks?"

Post a Comment