★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MESC 2010 - Extreme Games, Extreme Fun, Extreme Sport Carnival!!!!

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 11:56 PM
YOY!! It's the MESC 2010!!!
haha.. being sarcastic here.. ;P

Okie.. Today i actually went back to uni even though its SATURDAY... and its 7 something early in the morning which is the time i usually sleep SOUND (this dosent mean i snore OK?? loll~)
Yepp.. u saw my title.. i went there to help out for Monash Extreme Sport Carnival.. well.. i volunteered actually~ You see, I just submitted my accounting assignment the day before.. I hv the thought that if i continue to stay at home n stare at my lovely apple-greenish Dell..I will eventually join Edward n Bella as part of their VAMPIRE family in future ( I'm PALE alright?? and i dont consume blood, eww.. =,=) I seriously need some sunlight... which i regret having the wish after today's event.. You will know why later.

There I am.. 7++ AM... A girl wearing a navy blue monash-t, standing in front of the campus. Looking at the sky which is still quite dark, took a fresh deep breath (huuhaa! morning breeze is extremely refreshing ^-^).. marched towards the meeting place.. BUT obviously I wasn't fully awake yet... I walked the wrong way to the wrong audi and when I realized, I actually went one round distance more than what I have to walk if i din go the wrong way~~ ahaha.. ;p

I finally reached at the right place, LOL! Greet with My-Head-Of-The-Day Christine who was in Giordano sponsored Red Crew shirt (Ching Ye: I want one!!! xD) and with my Head's HEADS Lyndy & Audrey (hahax their names rhymes!! *lame*) Checked with my attendance and got a bit of 2nd time briefing on my job content (Dealing with registration), i.e. people comes, pay 5 bucks COUPON, get them to SIGN the indemnity form -must-, STAMP on their hand -a must too-, hand them an orange "batting" coupon, let them play~ seems long but quite easy lar.. wkaka

Then, we waited for the others volunteers to come... n by then i already got some coupons for my meals-of-the-day.  Waited & waited.. they are late... another thing I don't like about ppl who are "Not being on time without any reasonable reasons.." zz~ Another "Good" thing, my partner for the day who somehow shares the same Christian name and same family name & coincidentally also the same college with some fellow i dislike in my high school year.. promised that he'll come but fong fei kei at the end~ Wth is with this fellar.. i also cannot understand.. if u cant make it, when ppl called you before the day of the event, just kindly tell them "Sorry.. i cant make it~" That SIMPLE lo!! if u promised, then u have to make it lar.. aiyo~


9 ++ am, VIP came over first and surprisingly hit some of the balls... Somebodies around cheers for him and clapped.. hahax..
Then, the rest of the day, i sat at my booth, did my job, quite fine i deemed~ xD
Slowly time passes, the sun start to show its POWER~ and at the end of this event...........

TT^TT

I got SUNBURN on my arms and thighs~

Sad... now my skin have two tones dy.. VERY VERY VERY OBVIOUS tones... X_X
HaHa... but i really enjoy my day... and have no regret of volunteering~ 

I think maybe i shall join such events more often. Well.. next time i wouldnt volunteer. I'll be player. Haha! I did play some FOC games (batting and archery, woohooo, both's my first time.), as a reward for volunteering, thanks to Christine. :D Unfortunately, it rains heavily at the point where they decided to end the event, if not i can try the rock-climbing too. Got some freebies from the sponsors, lucky~ XD

Exhausted when i went back home, after bathing, i think i can straight fly to the dream world within minutes. Nitez world! Too lazy to upload the photos here so i shall not do so. lol



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "MESC 2010 - Extreme Games, Extreme Fun, Extreme Sport Carnival!!!!"

Post a Comment