★ Welcome to SteorraShines ☆ Have a nice day ★

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2O1O! New year...New Beginning

Posted by ★ Steorra ★ at 3:15 AM
2009 had now became a history full of memories --- 2010 is here!!!

New year...New beginning
I'm a soon-to-be Monash-U student, so i guess i can say tat 2010 is a new beginning for me to live as a uni-student~ Pretty excited and a bit anxious... ^^

Well...I think i'm still ok compared to the others.
At least I already had a few friends who will also proceed to the same uni.
My sis starting skul after today while i still have like a month and more to enjoy my holiday...

Got my first job last week. As a learning center assistant. Erm...it's very new to me(Working experience for only 6 hrs, don't expect me to "experience" anything)

Oh..almost forget..I've just change my layout to welcome 2010 the new year~
Some intro to my layout:
The background is warm yellow color, light-red hearty and a bit of floral.
The theme chara is a TIGER becoz according to the Chinese astrology or zodiac, this year is the year of TIGER. RawrRRsssssssssssss!
I think anime lover would recognize this cute little tiger.
It is known as Palmtop Tiger from Toradora.
Kawaii ne~ Nyaa! =O_O=



::FIN::

0 star✰shines on "2O1O! New year...New Beginning"

Post a Comment